FREE MUSEUM TICKETS: As our guests at Casa Cuma, you will receive FREE tickets for five state museums. Please see the innkeepers to pick up your tickets.
On the Santa Fe Plaza:
- New Mexico History Museum (free tickets) – 13 Lincoln Ave., Santa Fe, NM 87501 – 505.476.5200
- Palace of the Governors (free tickets) – 105 Palace Ave., Santa Fe, NM 87501 – 505.476.5100
- New Mexico Museum of Art (free tickets) – 107 West Palace Ave., Santa Fe, NM – 505.476.5041
There are two other paid museums on the Plaza that may interest you:
- Georgia O’Keeffe Museum – 217 Johnson Street, Santa Fe, NM 87501 – 505.946.1000
- Museum of Contemporary Native Art – 108 Cathedral Place, Santa Fe, NM – 505.988.6211
On the Museum Hill at Camino Lejo:
- Museum of International Folk Art (free tickets) – 706 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM 87504 – 505.476.1200
- Museum of Indian Arts & Culture (free tickets)- 710 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM 87504 – 505.476.1250
- Wheelwright Museum of the American Indian ($5) – Camino Lejo, Santa Fe – 505.982.4636
There is another paid museum at the Museum Hill:
- Museum of Spanish Colonial Art ($8) – 750 Camino Lejo, Santa Fe, NM 87504 – 505.982.2226
FREE DOCENT TOURS: Most of these museums offer free docent lead tours. They are generally around 10:30AM or 2PM. Please call the museum phone numbers to confirm timing.