Dear friends, we truly appreciate your kind words, and are humbled to be part of your happy memories in Santa Fe. We look forward to welcome you back to Casa Cuma, someday soon. Here are some of the comments from our wonderful guests:
- Casa Cuma is an incredible B&B. Nothing is held back. Accommodations were spotless and decorated with lovely regional art objects. Breakfasts are of gourmet quality and the size of the portions were so large that we were able to skip lunch….
- This place is tops in our book. Great attention to detail, fabulous location, sensational inn keepers, breakfasts were the best, the list just goes on and on. Don’t hesitate to book a stay here. You won’t be disappointed….
- Colleen and Shaan were gracious hosts. By the end of our stay we thought we were family. We loved the cozy atmosphere and the beautiful decor. It’s proximity to the museums and sites was great….
- This is one of the best B&Bs in Santa Fe. The innkeepers are just the nicest folks you will ever meet and you can tell this is a labor of love for them. The rooms are nice, clean and well appointed and the breakfasts are incredible….
- Casa Cuma is located very conveniently to the center of Santa Fe, and everything we wanted to see was a short walk. The facility was comfortable and the food was excellent. the best part was the hospitality. Shaan and colleen were fabulous….
- The Chile Pepper room was great! A short walk to the plaza, shops and museums. Breakfast was awesome! We’ll be back!!!
Here are all of our rooms:
- Santa Fe Suite - $209 (King bed and King sofa sleeper in living room)
- Corazon Room - $199 (King bed, two comfortable leather chairs)
- Chili Pepper Room - $189 (King bed and jetted bathtub for one)
- Cowgirl Room - $179 (Queen Wrought Iron bed)
- Casita at Bishop’s Lodge Road - $239 (just 6 blocks north from the Plaza, a two story house with a King bed in the master bedroom and a Queen bed in the loft with two full bathrooms)
- Casa de Vistas - $219 (located just two houses from the main B&B with a Queen bed, full compact kitchen, Kiva fireplace and fantastic views of the Sandia Mountains from the private patio)
- Sunset House - $239 (a beautiful house located on a ridge, 5.8 miles from the Plaza, two Queen bedrooms, two baths, brick fireplace and 360° views of the Sangre de Cristo, Jemez and Sandia Mountains)