Welcome to Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast! Serving Santa Fe visitors since 1984. An easy five minutes walk to the restaurants and a ten minutes walk to the Historic Plaza, the center of Santa Fe culture. We offer four luxurious rooms at the main B&B, all with private entrances and portals (porches) for your use, as well as two casitas (little houses) and a full house on a ridge. A full Breakfast with a hot entree is served, to all of our guests, with mountain views under the giant fir tree in the summer and by a crackling fire in the cooler months. Free parking and a steaming outdoor hot tub are available for your use as well.
Newsweek Magazine: “A Desert Paradise”.
“The best Bed & Breakfasts of Santa Fe.”
DailyCandy: “For cozy casual, Casa Cuma Bed & Breakfast serves gourmet eats on the flower-filled patio and has innkeepers so kind you won’t want to leave.”
“We love bed and breakfasts and found a great one a five-minute walk from the Plaza called Casa Cuma. When we stayed there four years ago it was cozy and perfect. Close to everything, fantastic breakfast, nice owners, an outdoor hot tub, a private room with its own entrance — the ideal.”
Winner of 2013 Travelers’ Choice as well as of Certificate of Excellence by TripAdvisor.
AMENITIES: All of our rooms come with the following amenities:
- Full Gourmet Breakfast with Hot Entrée served at 8:30AM
- Free Parking
- Wireless High Speed Internet
- Private Entrances and Private Bathrooms
- Free passes to all State Museums (Museum of Fine Arts, the New Mexico History Museum, the International Folk Art Museum, the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture)
- Outdoor Hot-tub Under the Stars at the main B&B
- Flat-screen Televisions (including 50 movie channels at the main location). Basic channels at the Casita, Casa de Vistas and the Sunset House.
- Air Conditioners/Air Coolers
- And, much more.
ROOMS AND RATES: Choose from the following individually decorated rooms:
- Santa Fe Suite - $209 (King bed and King sofa sleeper in living room)
- Corazon Room - $199 (King bed, two comfortable leather chairs)
- Chili Pepper Room - $189 (King bed and jetted bathtub for one)
- Cowgirl Room - $179 (Queen Wrought Iron bed)
- Casita at Bishop’s Lodge Road - $239 (just 6 blocks north from the Plaza, a two story house with a King bed in the master bedroom and a Queen bed in the loft with two full bathrooms)
- Casa de Vistas - $219 (located just two houses from the main B&B with a Queen bed, full compact kitchen, Kiva fireplace and fantastic views of the Sandia Mountains from the private patio)
- Sunset House - $239 (a beautiful house located on a ridge, 5.8 miles from the Plaza, two Queen bedrooms, two baths, brick fireplace and 360° views of the Sangre de Cristo, Jemez and Sandia Mountains)
We are fully committed to your comfort and convenience. If there is anything that you would like, please let us know in advance, and we will be happy to accommodate anything. Come visit Santa Fe, and see why Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award voted Santa Fe as one of the top US cities to visit.