ROOMS AND RATES: Choose from the following individually decorated rooms:
- Santa Fe Suite – $219 (King bed and King sofa sleeper in living room)
- Corazon Room – $209 (King bed, two comfortable leather chairs)
- Chili Pepper Room – $189 (King bed and jetted bathtub for one)
- Cowgirl Room – $179 (Queen Wrought Iron bed)
- Casita at Bishop’s Lodge Road – $249 (just 6 blocks north from the Plaza, a two story house with a King bed in the master bedroom and a Queen bed in the loft with two full bathrooms)
- Casa de Vistas – $219 (located just two houses from the main B&B with a Queen bed, full compact kitchen, Kiva fireplace and fantastic views of the Sandia Mountains from the private patio)
- Sunset House – Vacation Rental – $249 (a beautiful house located on a ridge, 5.8 miles from the Plaza, two Queen bedrooms, two baths, brick fireplace and 360° views of the Sangre de Cristo, Jemez and Sandia Mountains)
AMENITIES: All of our rooms come with the following amenities:
- Full Gourmet Breakfast with Hot Entrée served at 8:30AM
- Free Parking
- Free Wireless High Speed Internet
- Private Entrances and Private Bathrooms
- Free passes to all the State Museums (Museum of Fine Arts, the New Mexico History Museum, the International Folk Art Museum, the Museum of Indian Arts and Culture)
- Outdoor Hot-tub Under the Stars at the main B&B
- Flat-screen Televisions (including 50 movie channels at the main location). Basic channels at the Casita, Casa de Vistas and the Sunset House.
- Air Conditioners/Air Coolers
- And, much more.
We are fully committed to your comfort and convenience. If there is anything that you would like, please let us know in advance, and we will be happy to accommodate anything. Come visit Santa Fe, and see why Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Award voted Santa Fe as one of the top US cities to visit.